Nannyjob Community Area
October 22, 2017, 02:02:06 AM *
Nannyjob Home | Submit a vacancy | Search Jobs | Submit a CV | Search CVs | Contact Us
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
This page is sponsored by:
News: To view and post in the "Members only" section you have to login  or register

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] |   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Montessori anyone?  (Read 794 times)
EllaMoo75

« on: February 01, 2017, 12:45:46 PM »

Just looking at switching from an OU course to studying Montessori.  Anyone have experience with Montessori....which course did you take?  I would like to do an online course if possible.

EM
Montessori Nanny

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2017, 12:46:59 PM »

LMI is good as are the Irish Fetac level 6 courses in montessori.
MiniMe
FLW's flunky
Global Moderator
Official Timewaster

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 04:57:54 AM »

MCI (London) do online, as well as attendance. Level 3/4 is pretty much the same course with more in depth required for Level 4. It's quite a bit of work - they say 16 hours a week but is doable. You can go on to do/finish the foundation degree (Level 5) and then onto the top up degree afterwards. Level 5 is going to be online too, though you need to do 4 attendance days at the start of each semester. To get the full Level 3/4 diploma you need to do 400 hours teaching practice, a 2 week workshop, and finish the entire course within 2 years. I'm doing the Level 4 online with them currently and am really enjoying it.

"There is a huge amount of freedom that comes to you when you take nothing personally".
Pages: [1] |   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: