Nannyjob Community Area
October 22, 2017, 02:01:52 AM *
Nannyjob Home | Submit a vacancy | Search Jobs | Submit a CV | Search CVs | Contact Us
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
This page is sponsored by:
News: To view and post in the "Members only" section you have to login  or register

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] |   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1900 gross per month  (Read 1164 times)
nanny_naomi

« on: October 22, 2016, 02:23:11 PM »

Hey guys,

So I have made it to second stage of interview (meeting the Children and father)

So, the role is 8-6:30 M-F and they are paying 1900 gross per month.

To me this works out 10 gross hourly rate, where as before I have always been on 10 net.

Is this still reasonable?

Advice please! So I can discuss tomorrow with the family if needed!

TIA!
MiniMe
FLW's flunky
Global Moderator
Official Timewaster

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 07:29:43 AM »

It's up to you if you think it is reasonable. Will it cover your living and travelling to work expenses? Will you be happy with the amount?
Get a pay review put into your contract after 6 months if you accept that amount.
Are there other perks that balance the pay out? Extra holidays, gym, health benefits etc.

"There is a huge amount of freedom that comes to you when you take nothing personally".
nanny_naomi

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 01:56:40 AM »

Well, I didn't get the job in the end. Apparently no negative feedback just that the son 'connected' better with the others nanny!

It would have been enough I guess it just worked out more around 8 per hour (net)

Hoping my luck will change by the new year and that I will find the perfect family for me!  Cry
MiniMe
FLW's flunky
Global Moderator
Official Timewaster

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 04:29:31 AM »

Something always comes up. Just hang in there. x

"There is a huge amount of freedom that comes to you when you take nothing personally".
Pages: [1] |   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: