Nannyjob Community Area
June 27, 2017, 11:42:56 AM *
Nannyjob Home | Submit a vacancy | Search Jobs | Submit a CV | Search CVs | Contact Us
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
This page is sponsored by:
News: To view and post in the "Members only" section you have to login  or register

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] |   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kids favourite meals this week?  (Read 1136 times)
MiniMe
FLW's flunky
Global Moderator
Official Timewaster

« on: July 08, 2016, 08:34:55 AM »

What's everyone's charges fave meal of the week?
Ours was vege fried rice. They all loved it but OMG the mess afterwards!!

"There is a huge amount of freedom that comes to you when you take nothing personally".
rosie doll
Official Timewaster

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 09:44:03 AM »

Lol..yes rice !! = MESS

I did a pasta bake different to what I normally do. Put bacon and chicken in. Clean plates all round  Grin

But pasta and pesto with chicken and sweetcorn is a permanent firm fave  Cool
MiniMe
FLW's flunky
Global Moderator
Official Timewaster

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2016, 11:30:27 PM »

They sound good! I wish I could get to do the cooking at work. I try some of the dishes and they are absolutely disgusting! One is really nice but to me it tastes really salty though they swear they add no salt!!

"There is a huge amount of freedom that comes to you when you take nothing personally".
nannynz
Official Timewaster

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 08:46:57 PM »

Not mu charge but my daughter loved the vegan pizza I made us both. And mackerel with a tomato sauce. 
JackieB
Official Timewaster

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2016, 06:18:31 PM »

My daughter had steak, chips and veg tonight. She also likes home made chicken nuggets, rice peas & corn.
MiniMe
FLW's flunky
Global Moderator
Official Timewaster

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2016, 11:35:30 AM »

My daughter had steak, chips and veg tonight. She also likes home made chicken nuggets, rice peas & corn.

Most kids I've known who get given a steak hate it. I often wonder if it is because they don't like having to chew it.. but then one little boy who we had decided was a lazy eater, he could never be bothered to chew anything, tucked into his grandfather's steak one day and there was no looking back after that!!

rosie doll
Official Timewaster

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2016, 05:55:22 PM »

My 19 yr old charge is home from uni, he has mentioned he would like larger portions !!
(I nearly told him to cook his own dinner !)

So now I am cooking stuff in a pot/ dish and they can dish up their own dinners !!
MiniMe
FLW's flunky
Global Moderator
Official Timewaster

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2016, 08:28:22 AM »

My 19 yr old charge is home from uni, he has mentioned he would like larger portions !!
(I nearly told him to cook his own dinner !)

So now I am cooking stuff in a pot/ dish and they can dish up their own dinners !!

Quite right. I like the one pot dinners too. Less dishes to clean up  Grin

bodyattack
Official Timewaster

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2016, 06:25:21 PM »

Grin my ten year old charge cooked mini toad in the hole and roast potatoes with veg today went down really well

MiniMe
FLW's flunky
Global Moderator
Official Timewaster

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2016, 08:38:04 AM »

Grin my ten year old charge cooked mini toad in the hole and roast potatoes with veg today went down really well

Ooh sounds nice! And wow, I am always impressed when I hear about children cooking! I reckon it should happen a lot more and will make kids a lot less fussy too.

Pages: [1] |   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: