Nannyjob Community Area
August 20, 2017, 09:52:11 PM *
Nannyjob Home | Submit a vacancy | Search Jobs | Submit a CV | Search CVs | Contact Us
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
This page is sponsored by:
News: To view and post in the "Members only" section you have to login  or register

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost my mojo :(  (Read 2493 times)
rosie doll
Official Timewaster

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2016, 12:15:45 PM »

A stone bruise could do that to a horse. One minute as lame as, the next they are fine. Glad you have insurance. They are expensive beasts!!

He has a tiny cut on coronet band ( where hoof joins leg,) but it's not bad enough to warrant the clear pain he was in. But he is on the mend so it's all good.   Grin

Oh good. Poor thing. I wish they could talk sometimes! My OH works with horses. I always tell him he has the easiest job of the two of us cos he can at least tie his charges up!  Grin

Ha ha. That is true  Grin

When I was waiting for the test results for joint fluid I was in his stable and it just kinda struck me how attached emotionally you actually get to an animal !
rosie doll
Official Timewaster

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2016, 09:49:14 AM »

Well the horse is now fine  Grin

My meds have been jigged. I now realise it is the graves disease that has been making me feel moody, down etc.  I have a thyroid scan in two weeks. Might know a bit more then.
MiniMe
FLW's flunky
Global Moderator
Official Timewaster

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2016, 11:29:08 PM »

My meds have been jigged. I now realise it is the graves disease that has been making me feel moody, down etc.  I have a thyroid scan in two weeks. Might know a bit more then.

Glad to hear your horse is good!! Is your bank balance?  Grin

Good luck with knowing more. Sounds like my mum.. if it's not one thing, it's the next!

"There is a huge amount of freedom that comes to you when you take nothing personally".
rosie doll
Official Timewaster

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2016, 08:18:30 AM »

Glad to hear your horse is good!! Is your bank balance?  Grin

Good luck with knowing more. Sounds like my mum.. if it's not one thing, it's the next!

Lol..yes the credit card is not very happy now. I definitely am in the wrong career. Now I know why everyone was encouraging me to become a vet !!
Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: