Nannyjob Community Area
August 20, 2017, 10:00:06 PM *
Nannyjob Home | Submit a vacancy | Search Jobs | Submit a CV | Search CVs | Contact Us
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
This page is sponsored by:
News: To view and post in the "Members only" section you have to login  or register

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] |   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: National Nanny Training Day  (Read 6350 times)
mm
Official Timewaster

« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2016, 08:09:10 PM »

And I thank you very much for answering the questions.

Now it is much clearer, transparent and friendly. Although I do not think that advising on CV is training per se as it does not add to the nanny ability to enhance the experience and well-being of her charges. However it may make her more employable to present herself in the format employers expect and/or are used to.

I like the idea of the workshop based around nutrition and cooking for children. I have actually looked at the events in different places around US with nannypalooza during the nanny training day and some esp. Tampa Bay, Albany and Boston seem like fabulous events that any nanny would benefit from. I also loved the ideas that MiniMe presented about having sewing, craft etc. workshops and stalls. Maybe liaison with BAPN, MNT, NEST etc. to bring more professionals on board. Great for you trying to establish a tradition. There used to be a maternity nurse conference that one NJ member talked very favourable about, but it seems that after last 3 years there isn't one this year. It would be great if nanny events became an established tradition. ;-) I do now understand your statements about US.

Good luck that your day goes smoothly.

helcal

Stressed out!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2016, 08:30:17 PM »

I have talked with quite a few companies about this, BAPN, ANA, NEST and MORTON MICHEL.

NannyPalooza is going to Australia for the first time this year and we are brining it here in November 2017

I would love your input if you feel it is something you would like to be involved with.

Lets hope we can start and continue a annual day for Nannies.

helcal

Stressed out!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2016, 01:33:32 PM »

Just to let everyone know that our early bird prices finish on 31st March.

New price on 1st April.

mm
Official Timewaster

« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2016, 11:13:44 AM »

I have talked with quite a few companies about this, BAPN, ANA, NEST and MORTON MICHEL.

NannyPalooza is going to Australia for the first time this year and we are brining it here in November 2017

I would love your input if you feel it is something you would like to be involved with.

Lets hope we can start and continue a annual day for Nannies.

Hi,

I am not quite sure, how I could get involved in this and what kind of input you are looking for. Do let me know what kind of help you are looking for.
helcal

Stressed out!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2016, 09:18:50 PM »

Prices go up tomorrow.

helcal

Stressed out!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2016, 02:28:07 PM »

A big thank you to all who came on Saturday.
Having over 30 nannies in one place was great. A big thank you to Tanja Jelley and Juliet Cain for their talks.
Everyone went home with a raffle prize.

Pages: 1 2 [3] |   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: