Nannyjob Community Area
October 23, 2017, 04:22:29 PM *
Nannyjob Home | Submit a vacancy | Search Jobs | Submit a CV | Search CVs | Contact Us
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
This page is sponsored by:
News: To view and post in the "Members only" section you have to login  or register

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] |   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: loose women  (Read 2058 times)
misssparkle
Official Timewaster

« on: November 12, 2015, 01:01:22 PM »

anyone else watching loose women? im not working at the moment so i can  Grin anyway, today they are discussing gwen staffani's husbands 3yr affair with the nanny. i just wrote on their facebook page saying no nanny that values their professional reputation would look twice at their employer and stories like this are giving the rest of us a bad name, its a line you just dont cross!! reading through the comments there was a lot of "why do people need a nanny they should look after their own kids", "id never hire a beautiful woman to look after my kids", and "if i was looking for a nanny id make sure she wasnt pretty"..... what does everyone think of these comments?

rosie doll
Official Timewaster

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 06:13:15 PM »

I think that may be how i got my job ( not young and pretty !)  Shocked
lallybird

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 09:27:18 PM »

I think that may be how i got my job ( not young and pretty !)  Shocked

Don't be silly Rosie Doll!!!!!

rosie doll
Official Timewaster

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2015, 10:41:08 AM »

Lol..Thanks lallybird  Grin
lallybird

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2016, 02:28:47 PM »

I was just thinking about this issue earlier having read the latest story about Ben Affleck and today about Brad Pitt. It really angers me because, as you say, any decent professional would not jeopardise their job, their own relationships and the family they work for!!! Women are already given a hard time by the media and nannies  are so quickly and continuously painted as home wreckers!!! It's awful

Pages: [1] |   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: