Nannyjob Community Area
October 23, 2017, 04:24:35 PM *
Nannyjob Home | Submit a vacancy | Search Jobs | Submit a CV | Search CVs | Contact Us
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
This page is sponsored by:
News: To view and post in the "Members only" section you have to login  or register

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] |   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Babies in mind course  (Read 1781 times)
JessiNZ

« on: October 31, 2015, 04:50:54 PM »

I know this is supposed to go under training and courses but i feel like no one reads that thread.

I am doing the babies in mind course at the moment and am finding it so super interesting! Its all about how the parents mind and their parenting influences how the babies brain develops. I think this totally applies to nannies and mat nurses and how their minds and their caregiving influences how the babies brain develops and the babies sense of self!

I find it really interesting to see the research about how we smile, look, talk to, and reassure the baby influences how the baby thinks of itself and the world, and its attachment style!
rosie doll
Official Timewaster

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2015, 06:58:58 PM »

Is this a future learn course ?
JessiNZ

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 09:41:00 PM »

Yup, it sure is Smiley
rosie doll
Official Timewaster

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 10:32:56 AM »

I have just started it...bit late but should catch up quite quickly  Grin
JessiNZ

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 10:57:02 AM »

Let me know what you think?

I was just thinking that I hope all of this information is included in maternity nurse courses and formal courses to do with small babies
rosie doll
Official Timewaster

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2015, 11:48:57 AM »

Well the first week completely blew me away. Coming from a "emotionally neglected " back ground I am learning a lot about myself !!
JessiNZ

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2015, 01:50:39 PM »

Well the first week completely blew me away. Coming from a "emotionally neglected " back ground I am learning a lot about myself !!

Its super interesting right? This is an interest of mine anyway - loved, loved this course.
rosie doll
Official Timewaster

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2015, 03:04:42 PM »

Just finished this course. It was really interesting and very eye opening !
LLL2007
Official Timewaster

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2015, 04:25:50 PM »

Its super interesting right? This is an interest of mine anyway - loved, loved this course.

check your pm's Smiley

Pages: [1] |   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: