Nannyjob Community Area
August 20, 2017, 10:05:33 PM *
Nannyjob Home | Submit a vacancy | Search Jobs | Submit a CV | Search CVs | Contact Us
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
This page is sponsored by:
News: To view and post in the "Members only" section you have to login  or register

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] |   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MNT free course today only - 'Keeping Children Safe on the Internet'  (Read 2301 times)
MiniMe
FLW's flunky
Global Moderator
Official Timewaster

« on: February 10, 2015, 11:52:26 AM »

To celebrate and support today's 'Safer Internet Day 2015' we are delighted to be able to offer (FOR TODAY ONLY!) our 'Keeping Children Safe on the Internet' course for FREE! Usually £55, the first 25 people to express an interest in studying this course will receive the course free of charge.
So be quick and email paul@mnttraining.co.uk to claim your FREE course.
The course is delivered online and to find further information regarding this course please click the link below:
http://www.mnttraining.co.uk/…/KeepingchildrenSaf…/index.htm
We are delighted to be supporting 'Safer Internet Day 2015' and hope you enjoy this exciting opportunity to learn more about this important topic with our course.
So be quick and be one of the first 25 to register by emailing paul@mnttraining.co.uk today between 9AM - 4PM (The offer will be limited to these hours)

"There is a huge amount of freedom that comes to you when you take nothing personally".
LLL2007
Official Timewaster

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 11:55:36 AM »

i sent this to lots of friends earlier Smiley

good old mnt
MiniMe
FLW's flunky
Global Moderator
Official Timewaster

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2015, 01:17:26 PM »

i sent this to lots of friends earlier Smiley

good old mnt

Did you sign up?

Anyone else sign up?

"There is a huge amount of freedom that comes to you when you take nothing personally".
mm
Official Timewaster

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 03:18:09 PM »

I have
JessiNZ

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2015, 06:22:46 AM »

Bum! Wish I had seen this earlier!
MiniMe
FLW's flunky
Global Moderator
Official Timewaster

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2015, 06:31:31 PM »

Bum! Wish I had seen this earlier!

NSPCC also do a course similar to this. I think it is about £20. Check out their website.

MiniMe
FLW's flunky
Global Moderator
Official Timewaster

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2015, 05:44:58 PM »

Well, I finished it. Anyone else?? I found it OK but pretty boring tbh. It's info that someone starting out on their career would find really informative though.

mm
Official Timewaster

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2015, 09:09:27 PM »

I finished it a while back. There were a few bits that I actually find informative and relevant, but I am not that computer literate, so perhaps that is the reason ; - ).
Pages: [1] |   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: