Nannyjob Community Area
December 13, 2017, 07:08:51 AM *
Nannyjob Home | Submit a vacancy | Search Jobs | Submit a CV | Search CVs | Contact Us
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
This page is sponsored by:
News: To view and post in the "Members only" section you have to login  or register

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] |   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Art and Craft classes in London  (Read 3012 times)
the wanderer

« on: November 17, 2014, 02:46:00 PM »

My Mb has asked me to find an Art and Craft class for my nearly 2 year old twins. Does anybody know of any in the Fulham/Hammersmith areas?. I am not really finding anything on the Internet.
asg198
Official Timewaster

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 04:05:07 PM »

We have some near us in Surrey creation station, dib dab art maybe worth googling those names to see if any are near you.
the wanderer

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 02:23:39 PM »

I had already looked up Creation Station and they seem to be everywhere in London except within a decent distance from us!. I looked up Dib Dab seems they are just near you. Thanks anyway.
*Lovely*
Official Timewaster

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 07:12:43 PM »

How far is too far? We go to one called The Artful Toddler, they have classes in Battersea, Putney and Wimbledon...
http://www.artfultoddler.com/#/find-us/4557029252

creativenanny
Official Timewaster

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2014, 03:17:06 PM »

Do art and craft yourself at home ......
MiniMe
FLW's flunky
Global Moderator
Official Timewaster

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 12:16:23 AM »

You'd be surprised how many employers frown on that!! I've had employers who wouldn't let me. Some kids weren't allowed glitter into the house at all, others no paint.. Forget messy play as well. I now ask employers about this at the interview. If they don't like it then sorry, not the job for me.

"There is a huge amount of freedom that comes to you when you take nothing personally".
LLL2007
Official Timewaster

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2014, 05:10:04 AM »

You'd be surprised how many employers frown on that!! I've had employers who wouldn't let me. Some kids weren't allowed glitter into the house at all, others no paint.. Forget messy play as well. I now ask employers about this at the interview. If they don't like it then sorry, not the job for me.

Indeed.. Lots of employers tend to frown on that
bodyattack
Official Timewaster

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2014, 07:16:13 AM »

There are art classes at Holland Park . Also a lot of children's centres offer messy play with art
I work in Hammersmith just look them up there is a good one at cathor park Thursdays ignore actual online time table it's not their strong point changing it when they have could meet up two year old is about to embark on Christmas crafts a very gitt er friends house hold
the wanderer

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2014, 02:42:26 PM »

Thanks everyone. I will look into your suggestions.
Pages: [1] |   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: