Nannyjob Community Area
June 23, 2017, 09:43:34 PM *
Nannyjob Home | Submit a vacancy | Search Jobs | Submit a CV | Search CVs | Contact Us
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
This page is sponsored by:
News: To view and post in the "Members only" section you have to login  or register

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] |   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Media request - shine TV  (Read 2263 times)
FrenchLieutenant'sWoman
Administrator
Official Timewaster

« on: January 25, 2013, 10:03:09 PM »

We received a message from Caroline Menzies, a TV producer who wants to speak to some nannies. Can anyone help? Her email address is caroline.menzies@shine.tv if anyone is interested.

"I am a television Producer at Shine TV and am working on a one hour documentary for BBC2, which intends to look at the domestic arrangements of British households and families through the eyes of some of the many foreign domestic workers who work at private houses around the UK. I am keen to speak to as many nannies as possible as part of my research and wondered whether you would be able to circulate some information to your members? I think the project will be of interest to them.

This is intended to be a warm, light-hearted documentary about the quintessentially British approach to domesticity through the eyes of our nannies, housekeepers and au pairs. From formal, fully-staffed  households who have had domestic help for generations to young, working parents in the city who are taking on a housekeeper for the first time, we are keen to show nannies working for families at both ends of the spectrum.

I am keen to speak to the nannies for the purposes of research and potentially, a short taster tape we are putting together which will not be broadcast."

Here to help! Kiss

If you PM and don't get a reply please try me again. 10 PMs is a quiet day or I might be busy with my day job Wink
Pages: [1] |   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: