Nannyjob Community Area
December 13, 2017, 07:17:39 AM *
Nannyjob Home | Submit a vacancy | Search Jobs | Submit a CV | Search CVs | Contact Us
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
This page is sponsored by:
News: To view and post in the "Members only" section you have to login  or register

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Autumn ideas....  (Read 8368 times)
Chilli chick
Official Timewaster

snow angel

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2012, 07:53:41 PM »

On my display board at work i have got lots of different coloured leaves. Have also got handprint leaves, pumpkins, birds, squirrels
vintage_gown

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2012, 08:33:04 PM »

I don't but that sounds like such a lovely idea!!
FairyCake
Official Timewaster

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2012, 08:55:59 PM »

No ideas for window, sorry. But having a themed morning next week with a couple of friends and their 20 minth olds - we'll be making pumpkin paper plate masks and playing with pumpkin pie scented playdough followed by a snack of pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin bread and ginger biscuits.

It's nice to do something a bit different!

hayley37

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2012, 10:11:00 PM »

we are doing a window, made bats from toilets roll middles and spiders and spooky owls! we will do pumpkins and spiders webs later next week. 
Lucyleftovers

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2012, 11:53:05 PM »

we are doing a window, made bats from toilets roll middles and spiders and spooky owls! we will do pumpkins and spiders webs later next week. 

that sounds like fun!!  Grin

im planning next week to do conker rolling....I'm just going to cover conkers in Autumn paints and roll them across the paper to make the tree trunk in out display  Grin 
FrenchLieutenant'sWoman
Administrator
Official Timewaster

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2012, 12:22:11 AM »

FairyCake pumpkin pie scented playdough sounds amazing. Did you make it?

Here to help! Kiss

If you PM and don't get a reply please try me again. 10 PMs is a quiet day or I might be busy with my day job Wink
FairyCake
Official Timewaster

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2012, 11:52:40 PM »

FairyCake pumpkin pie scented playdough sounds amazing. Did you make it?

Not yet, I'm making it tomorrow. I shall let you know how it turns out.
http://www.examiner.com/article/celebrate-the-scents-of-fall-with-seasonal-play-dough-recipes for those that are keen to give it or the spice apple scent a try.

I'll be roasting my first pumpkin tomorrow to make pumpkin purée for the pancakes and bread and drying its seeds to roast. I may even make a pumpkin soup broth with the pulp or I might throw it in the bin like I usually do when carving.

FrenchLieutenant'sWoman
Administrator
Official Timewaster

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2012, 12:03:33 AM »

Just don't let your pumpkin dry in the oven! I did that Friday and ruined dinner Sad

Here to help! Kiss

If you PM and don't get a reply please try me again. 10 PMs is a quiet day or I might be busy with my day job Wink
Melanie B
Official Timewaster

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2012, 02:55:19 PM »

Finally finished my window ( very pleased with it )

We collected bright leaves of different shapes and colors to line the bottom of the window frame, then we added last years Hedgehog. I made a lovely Brown Bear as we were doing colours, l kept him and he is holding a kite and one has ' blown away with the wind ' I then made a cloud and added a blowing face and he's blowing the letters Autumn ( they're slightly ) staggered and on the other side l made a witch and she's standing beside our twig tree who's got a Squirrel in it and an Owl.

We also have a wonderful cat, moon and stars.

Very pleased... Grin
lol_pom
Official Timewaster

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2012, 02:15:06 PM »

We went leaf picking this morning and have just painted them and added glitter. With an old charge we collected leaves, drew a giant tree and stuck the leaves on
Pages: 1 [2] |   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: