Nannyjob Community Area
August 29, 2014, 06:14:18 AM *
Nannyjob Home | Submit a vacancy | Search Jobs | Submit a CV | Search CVs | Contact Us
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
This page is sponsored by:
News: To view and post in the "Members only" section you have to login  or register

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] |   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avon orders?  (Read 1233 times)
Blondie123
Official Timewaster

« on: December 06, 2010, 10:28:17 AM »

Does anyone no how long it normally takes to come?
I placed an order 3 weeks ago,the local rep didnt take my catalogue at first so i had to ring her she picked it up but havent heard anything since?

xlisax

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 10:44:03 AM »

From my experience it takes 2- 4 weeks depending on my rep.
My rep puts a bit of paper in and tells us the collection date and delivery so expect it around them dates Im taking it your doesn't. Maybe give her a call and see when its going to arrive.
nb
Official Timewaster

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 10:48:21 AM »

i am a rep, each area has different delivery dates, but i think what may of happen is because you had to call her she may of already placed her order and then needed to wait till her next order is due before she placed your order (hope that makes sense)
Blondie123
Official Timewaster

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 10:52:56 AM »

Thanks nb that does make sense, it was only a day out if that makes any difference? I left my catalogue out on the tuesday like she asked but when i got home from work my neighbours had gone and mine was still there?Huh so i rang her that night she didnt answer so i left a message and the next day it was gone??

nb
Official Timewaster

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 11:22:36 AM »

as you are a different area to me i cant help with the delivery dates as would be different, but i have one order left to do which comes before xmas, if you have her number it might be worth giving her a call/txt
Blondie123
Official Timewaster

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 01:25:47 PM »

yep being blonde i didnt write the number down,doh!! Thank you anyway  Smiley

***Laura***
Official Timewaster

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 02:09:28 PM »

I'm waiting for an order out of my last brochure, I think the delivery date is thursday this week. Different areas are different days but they tend to be quite similar so I imagine it would be one day this week wherever you live. Was it brochure 18 you ordered from? I've got brochure 1 now, I assume the rep will take that book when she brings my order & I know the brochure 1 order tends to come in the week leading up to xmas.
If your order was out of brochure 17 then maybe by being a day late she missed the order date & has back ordered when she put the campaign 18 order in, however this is unlikely as you can add to the order a couple of days after it goes in so if she did get it a day too late she still should have been able to get it ordered.
Most Avon campaigns are 3 weeks so the orders are delivered once every 3 weeks, however a couple of the campaigns at this time of year are only 2 weeks, I think its because 17 campaigns would take up 51 weeks of the yr so they shorten 2 of them to 2wks to squeeze in 18 over 52 wks if that makes sense?
If you like Avon stuff save ordering for yourself till brochure 2, this is usually the big sale brochure & you can get the best bargains of the year out of this one Smiley x
Blondie123
Official Timewaster

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 02:14:38 PM »

wow laura u no your avon stuff dont u  Wink
ummmm got no idea what number it was, the xmas one i guess???
never ordered from avon so this is all new to me,lol!!

***Laura***
Official Timewaster

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2010, 02:24:11 PM »

wow laura u no your avon stuff dont u  Wink
ummmm got no idea what number it was, the xmas one i guess???
never ordered from avon so this is all new to me,lol!!

I was a rep for a few years lol  Cheesy

The best bit of being a rep was the "while stocks last brochure". We used to get a magazine with products they were selling off as they were no longer in the brochure or they had changed the packaging, we used to get some right bargains Smiley

Xmas brochures are 16 17 & 18 so it could have been any of them but it was prob 18 & will come this week.
Montessori Nanny

I'm a llama!

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2010, 11:25:11 PM »

Hi Im arep and my delivery was nearly a week late due to the snow which may explain your delay.
Pages: [1] |   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: